From scheduled outings and spirited games of bingo to tea parties and soul-nourishing spa days, the monthly activities calendar at Traditions of Lansdale offers a little something for everyone. Explore our calendar and find your favorite activity today.
Staying active is an important component to wellness and maintaining independence. Traditions of Lansdale has invested in an exclusive partnership with Senior Physical Therapy Services and Communication Associates to bring convenient physical, occupational and speech therapy services to residents.
Seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease experience difficulty with judging distances, which can increase the risk of falls. By providing access to on-site therapy services, residents with memory loss benefit from physical and occupational therapies to help with the challenges they face and ultimately improving their quality of life.
Services Available at Traditions of Lansdale
- Social, Recreation & Educational Programs
- Spiritual Services
- Transportation for Group Activities
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- In-Room Dining (for Residents Who Are Sick)
- Bathing Assistance Available
Explore Amenities at Traditions of Lansdale
- Recently Renovated Community All Located on 1 Floor
- Town Square
- 4 Courtyards
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- Resident Halls Named After Pennsylvania Areas: Lancaster Lane, Constitution Court, William Penn Place, Keystone Court, Liberty Bell Place, Nottingham Way
- Laundry Facilities Onsite
- Pet Friendly